Saturday, April 30, 2011

Kyle & Julie Visit

Kelly works with the best people.....James received as many "big brother" gifts as Logan from her school. So much so that James replied "Ho Ho Ho" when asked who gave him all his gifts. I've heard of Christmas in July, but April?


Think I'll wear my hair back today.


So little


"Cheeseburger!"


That's a big nose mister......err lady


Can't you see I'm trying to cry here


Uncle Kyle is the best because he jumps with me!!!!



Loungin' in style with Grandma


Aunt Julie is a natural.....so comfortable I think I'll spend the afternoon here.


Uncle Kyle....hard to believe he's not a Bear fan


These guys have enough energy they could give us a run for our money.

1 comment:

  1. So glad we could come and visit, we had such a nice time. Don't worry though we'll be back.... you can't keep us away for long! :)

    ReplyDelete