Thursday, August 20, 2009

Doctor Doctor

James had his 4 month check up today. 4 months, can you believe it?!? Here are his vitals:

  • He weighs 13 lbs 8 oz which puts him in the 25th percentile for weight (at his 2 month he was 10 lbs 9 oz and in the 10th percentile).
  • He is 25 inches long and in the 50th percentile for length (at 2 months he was 22 inches and 25th percentile).
  • He has a small head-40.4 cm which is in the 1oth percentile. Oh well though, you know what they say, "small head, big brain." Actually I might be the only one that says that, but I think I read it in a magazine once :).
Poor Jamesie also had to have 3 shots today. Ouch! But the really exciting news is that the doctor gave him the go ahead to start eating cereal. Foxy is really going to love this new phase in Jamesie's life because I'm sure my little bossy boy will want to help hold the spoon and I foresee a lot of cereal landing on the floor.

Check out those band-aids.

That grape Tylenol is delicious!

The 3 shots don't seem to be slowing him down at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment