Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Easter Weekend

We loaded up and headed over to Muscatine for Easter. The weather was beautiful, the company was good, and it was just a very nice weekend.

Cousins

Gillian is so funny!

Taking a break from the Easter Egg Hunt

Got my 2 eggs, that's all I need!

Duh Mom! Why would I want to put my eggs in that basket when it's so fun to bang them together?

Look at that tired boy. Did I mention Easter means "no naps" if your name is James?

These pictures may be the only time you'll see Jamesie outside without a stick in his hands.

The Easter Bunny brought bubbles-Let's try these babies out!

What are these things?

You may think he's looking at the spider, but he's actually thinking, "How can I get those glasses?"

"She's my best friend!"

Check out these cool shoes! Who needs an Easter basket?

So big!

I need a truck for all my stuff.

Outside boy.

This is right before head bump #1. It was a rough weekend for Jamesie. He came home with a forehead full of bruises.

1 comment:

  1. Easter egg hunts are so much fun! Love that collared shirt...he looks so sophisticated wearing it!!!

    ReplyDelete