Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Finally!

Better late than never, that's what I always say. Thanks to Mediacom (boo!) we have been without internet for most of May, so even though it happened a month ago, here are pictures from Little Boy's birthday party.

Cheeseburger!

Someone's all dressed up for the party.

"Who? Me? I'm not doing anything..."

"I'll just have this wagon now. I'm pretty sure it's mine."

Not sure about this whole thing.

"Ewww! Yuck! Can't I just have a pickle?"

Jamesie doesn't stand a chance with all those girl cousins. I've never seen anyone open presents so fast!

I love this picture for so many reasons. I can't decide what I like best: Christina the poser, Gillian pausing in the middle of a very important cell phone convo to say "cheese", Maria holding on tight to the airplane she got for James while trying to convince everyone that James really doesn't like it, or Mr. Muscle in his diaper.

The party was a lot of fun. We got to break in our new deck with our favorite people and celebrate our little boy. What could be better?

1 comment:

  1. So funny that he would rather have a pickle than frosting!! How old did you say he was?? hahaha! That's why we love him!

    ReplyDelete