Monday, June 21, 2010

"Park"ing

Last time James went to the park, he looked like this:

Riding in style, huh?

I have a feeling this summer we'll be spending a lot more time there. Now that he's all grown up, here's what Jamesie thinks about the park:
  • It is not safe to walk on something blue that is made of holes. In order to keep from falling through the holes, it is very important to take teeny tiny steps and not pick up your feet EVER.
  • Slides are super fun, but why can't you just walk back up them when you're done? It's no fun to go around to the steps. Also, I'm big so my mom doesn't need to go with me, hold onto me, or catch me at the bottom. I can do it myself, thank you!
  • Swings are bo-ring!
  • The best thing at the park is the drinking fountain. If you press the button the ground around it gets all wet and you can lay down in the water. It's almost like swimming.
  • Going to the park can sure make a guy tired!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you two are enjoying summer vacation! I just love his outfit in these pics, sooooo adorable.

    ReplyDelete