Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Technical Difficulties

Don't worry faithful readers (all 3 of you), I'm still here. Unfortunately Tom broke our camera so I can't post any new pictures. The good news is that I've ordered the cord I need from Ebay and it should be here soon. Here are some cute pictures to hold you over until it arrives.


Valley Junction farmer's market

So big in his jean shorts!


Smile James! Tom and I definitely like the Bumbo chair more than James does. We just keep putting him in it, but he's just not that into it. Maybe one of these days...

Cracking himself up

P.S. Tom didn't really break our camera-it's just fun to blame that sort of thing on him :).

2 comments:

  1. Nice......1st blame me for the camera then post a picture of me covering JT's mouth. FYI for everyone else JT likes it when you tap his nose or lips. Tom

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS it's cool to know I can hack into your blog!!!

    ReplyDelete